DLNA Web-Based Certification System (WCS)
The main interface to the DLNA Certification Process is through the DLNA Web-Based Certification System (WCS). Companies are able to log in to the certification system and perform these tasks:
- Register a new product for DLNA Certification and schedule testing with an Independent Certification Vendor (ICV)
- Update the certification of a product
- Register derivatives of a base product for certification
- View the status of all products that your company has registered for certification
- Submit a dispute form for a product already tested
You will need to register for an account in the WCS before logging in for the first time. If your company already has an account, a request will automatically be sent to your company's primary contact requesting that they authorize the account. If your company does not have an existing account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a company account be established. Before gaining access, companies will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).